This evaluation kits includes the parts needed to monitor and log temperature and humidity over the Internet and send alerts for high or low values. See Tutorial 2 below for more details on how to set it up.
The following is included with each IO-204:
- Free customizable web dashboard
. No subscription required!
You can include multiple IO-204s on a single account.
- Four I/O channels
. Each channel includes one analog input, one digital input, and one digital output
1) Ease of installation and operation. Our embedded devices are designed to be easy to install and manage. They bypass firewalls and communicate directly to an ioBridge server on the web. No port-forwarding or dynamic DNS configuration is required making installation easy for the everyday user.
2) Low cost. Rather than using linux running on expensive CPUs, ioBridge's embedded hardware and firmware uses low-cost 8-bit Microchip PIC microcontrollers.
3) Easy to create new applications. ioBridge provides a free web-interface and user configurable dashboard. Customers can create new a dashboard to monitor and control almost anything without writing any software.
4) Highly scalable and expandable. ioBridge's cloud server technology is able to support 100,000 to 1,000,000 devices per server in low-traffic situations common to many internet-enabled devices. ioBridge provides a web API
that can be used by customers to develop their own custom applications or to integrate with their own or other third-party systems.