This evaluation kits includes:
1 IO-204 web gateway module
1 Temperature Probe (FB-2)
1 Buzzer Board (FB-6)
Free Web Dashboard and Web Services
The ioBridge IO-204 gateway module and web-services evaluation kit is a easy-to-use and cost-effective kit of parts and services that can be used to web-enable almost anything with controls or sensors that can be interfaced with analog and digital 0-5 volt signals.
The following is included with each IO-204:
- Free customizable web dashboard
. No subscription required!
You can include multiple IO-204s on a single account.
- Four I/O channels
. Each channel includes one analog input, one digital input, and one digital output
ioBridge's technical documentation
includes tutorials designed to get customers started with ioBridge's technology to internet-enable devices. This kit includes the parts necessary to complete Tutorials 1 to 5
that consist of the following:
In addition to completing the tutorials above, the general purpose IO-204 module and free web services in this kit can be used to develop prototype versions of a wide range of web-enabled devices and products.
Some of the main features of ioBridge's technology include:
1) Ease of installation and operation. Our embedded devices are designed to be easy to install and manage. They bypass firewalls and communicate directly to an ioBridge server on the web. No port-forwarding or dynamic DNS configuration is required making installation easy for the everyday user.
2) Low cost. Rather than using linux running on expensive CPUs, ioBridge's embedded hardware and firmware uses low-cost 8-bit Microchip PIC microcontrollers.
3) Easy to create new applications. ioBridge provides a free web-interface and user configurable dashboard. Customers can create new a dashboard to monitor and control almost anything without writing any software.
4) Highly scalable and expandable. ioBridge's cloud server technology is able to support 100,000 to 1,000,000 devices per server in low-traffic situations common to many internet-enabled devices. ioBridge provides a web API
that can be used by customers to develop their own custom applications or to integrate with their own or other third-party systems.